The BirdXPeller Pro has proved to be a highly efficient way to expel pest birds & pigeons
- Sonic – emits audible sounds that deter birds
- Fully programmable – you control sounds, volume, interval, day/night operation
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
- Real sounds – high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded threats
For best results, choose a combination of both predator calls AND bird distress recordings to create the most natural scenario.
BirdXPeller Pro repels pest birds including pigeons, crows, sparrows, starlings, seagulls, grackles, cormorants, etc.; also deters other small critters.
Recommended for use in outdoor areas, such as:
- Warehouses, manufacturing plants & factories
- Switchyard & electrical substation
- Facilities & corporate grounds
- Transportation platforms & loading docks
- Farms, barns, stables
- Sheds & storage buildings
- Homes, gardens, patios
- Parking garages
- Waterfront property & boat houses
- No recurring clean-up or repair costs
- Safety for your vehicles, buildings or equipment from unwanted corrosive bird droppings
- Get protected from any health and liability hazards that comes along with pest bird infestation
- Prevention against major diseases like Salmonella, E.Coli, West Nile, Histoplasmosis
- Adhere to Government and Safety guidelines during inspection.
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Help your residents, workers or customers from any nuisance from pest birds.
Note – For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: 6” x 9” x 4”
- Box dimensions: 12″ x 7″ x 6″
- Power Requirements: 110v or 220vAC or 12vDC (adaptor included; battery not included)
- 110v cord is 50 ft / 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: 105–110 db at 1 meter
- Frequency: 3–5 kHz
- Compliance: unit CE Marked / supply power source UL Listed and CE Marked
- NEMA type box